Intangible Items Cannot Be Added to a Price List
(Doc ID 2066890.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Price List
When attempting to add an intangible item to the price list,
the following error occurs.
The item 18014 is invalid because this item does not exist or belongs to a different operating unit than the one defined in the profile “QP: Item Validation Organization.”
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Oracle Pricing Manager Responsibility
2. Navigate To: Price List > Price List Setup
3. Query the price list name
4. Attempt to add the intangible item to the price list
5. Error is received
6. Verified the Item Validation Org and QP: Item Validation Org were setup correctly, but error persists.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document