Intangible Items Cannot Be Added to a Price List
Last updated on JUNE 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Price List
When attempting to add an intangible item to the price list,
the following error occurs.
The item 18014 is invalid because this item does not exist or belongs to a different operating unit than the one defined in the profile “QP: Item Validation Organization.”
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Oracle Pricing Manager Responsibility
2. Navigate To: Price List > Price List Setup
3. Query the price list name
4. Attempt to add the intangible item to the price list
5. Error is received
6. Verified the Item Validation Org and QP: Item Validation Org were setup correctly, but error persists.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms