TeleService - Charges: "Currency formatting cannot be performed without a currency code" and APP-FND-00531
(Doc ID 2066899.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error in Service Request form > Charges tab:
Currency formatting cannot be performed without a currency code
APP-FND-00531 The amount could not be correctly formatted. The correct format is 9999 or -9999.
FRM-41050: You can not update this record
(N) Service Requests > Create SR
* Scenario 1:
- Query SR
- Populate Contracts (Subject tab, SR header)
- Navigate to Charges tab > Pricing Rules subtab
=> Error comes up when updating the 'Contract Number' column.
Pricing Rule subtab: When trying to enter a Contract an error occurs.
* Scenario 2:
- Attempt to complete a Charge Line
- Click 'Submit' button within the Charges Tab
* Scenario 3:
What is Working:
- It may work fine on instances where certain patches were not applied.
- It may work fine for most Service Requests (SRs) and fail for a few of them.
- It may work fine for SRs that work created manually (SR Form UI), and fail for some SRs created via API.
Applied the following patches:
. 20392133 - R12.CSM.B.DELTA.5 (MFS)
. 20141241:R12.CSM.B - 12.1.3+:CSM: MULTIPLATFORM NOV 2014 RUP
. 20323054:R12.CSM.B - MFS MULTIPLATFORM RELEASE 184.108.40.206.1
. 20452179:R12.CSM.B - 12.1.3+:CSM: MISSING ACCOUNT INFORMATION CAUSES ERRORS IN MFS REPORT GENERATION
. 20382993:R12.CS.B - 12.1.3:BUG FIXES FOR CS:FEB'15 RUP PATCH
. 19513434:R12.CSF.B - BACKPORT:18339110:QRE1224.3:CSF.INV.1:INVALID OBJECTS FOUND BY AUTOBUILD
. 19477186:R12.CSF.B - 1OFF:17841997:MAP DOES NOT OPEN WHEN TERRITORY/RESOURCE LIST IS LONG
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document