SSHR Entitlement Balances Tab is Not Showing Annual Leave Balance for Non Active Assignment (Suspended) Status
(Doc ID 2066958.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Production : 2.1 HRMS RUP4 Version, Leave of Absence Page
In the Entitlement Balances tab of Leave of Absence page tab is not showing Leave Balance for non active assignment records. (Example: Suspended Assignments)
Extra Information: This is working in PUI but this issue in SSHR Self Service Page.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Application with Employee Self Service Responsibility.
2. Navigate to Leave of Absence page.
3. Click on Entitle Balance Tab
4. Leave the effective date as blank or enter system date.
5. Click on 'GO' Button.
6. Shows Leave Balances correctly as the employee current assignment is active.
7. Enter the effective date, in this date employee assignment is non active (Example : Suspended Assignment).
8. Click on 'GO' Button.
9. It does not show any leave balances but it gives "Contact your HR Representative for information on your accrual balance"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document