Pending Request Set Not Listed IN ''FIND PRIOR REQUESTS' When Submit With Copy Function
Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Application Object Library - Version 12.2.4 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.2 Oracle Applications, the pending request set is not listed in 'Find prior requests' while submitting the request set with copy function.
The issue can be reproduced with the below steps:
1. Create a request set A.
2. Submit the request set to run at once and check it is completed.
3. Submit the request set and schedule to run in further time.
4. The request set is submitted with request ID XXX: phase- pending and
5. On the window 'Submit the request set'.
6. Click on 'Copy...'.
7. The window ' Find Previous Request' displayed.
8. Click 'Find' to find the request set A.
9. The request XXX is not displayed in list but the other complete request (submit in step 2) is shown in list.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms