Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If we open any sales order through Order Organizer, and want to change the Unit Selling Price by copying the new price from another document/sheet, then the system will not accept the new price in the below format:
and then the system will make the price 0.00 or return back the original price when we click on Save button.
When following format is used 20000 the issue does not occur.
Also, if we open the "Sales Order" form from the main menu and search for an order, the issue does not occur.
Price should change when opening the order from Order Organizer form also
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order management > Order Organizer > search for an order
2. Open the order from result screen
3. Try to change the Unit Selling Price and save using following format: 20,000.00 or 20,000
4. Price is changed to the initial price or to 0.0
5. If you open the order from "Order Management > Sales Orders form" the issue does not occur.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms