Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Repair Execution
When trying to add a new Repair Operation Sequence to a job that has already an OSP Department defined in another sequence,
the following error occurs.
ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character string buffer too small in Package wip_massload_pvt Procedure processWJSI
An error occurred while submitting operations for processing.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a repair order for an item that has a routing that includes a sequence linked to a OSP Department (that includes OSP items)
2. Create a job for the item and include the routing on the job creation
3. Open the Technician portal and see that the repair operations is showing the sequence linked to the OSP department.
4. Click on button "add a new row"
5. Enter a new sequence and link it to the OSP Department
6. Click on the Save button
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms