Error In IDW And Affiliation Report When Processing Variables
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Mexico) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP7 version, Social Security
The employee has a salary change on 01-SEP-2015 and a seniority change on 02-SEP-2015. The IDW is not changing for the seniority at the start of 18 years. Only the salary change record is on the SS Affiliation Report
The IDW for the salary change to be 113.32 and the IDW to be 113.38 for the seniority change. Both should be reported on the SS Affiliation report
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Processed variables from Sept 1,2015 and have the following issues
2. This is an employee that joined in 02-sep-1998 and should report 2 movements.
3. Type 07 with date of 01-sept-2015 (SDI=113.32) and 02-sept-2015 (SDI 113.38).
4. The filer of SS and the SS Affiliation is generating 2 movements type 07 with the same SDI.
5. They should be different because the change in seniority is 02-Sep
6. See three rows of
MX SS Transactions
1) Type of Transaction 07 IDW 113.38 Salary Type - Variable
2) Type of Transaction 07 IDW 113.38 Salary Type - Fixed
7. See the Social Security Affiliation Report
One row of data
Transaction 07 See the 113.38 Shows the date 01-09-2015
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms