Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The non-recoverable tax shows on consumption transactions (Mtl_Consumption_Transactions) for Transfer to Regular transactions but not on the Purchase Order (PO) based on PO details.
The Purchase Order (PO) has no tax.
The issue could be seen reviewing the consumption data with SQL like this:
Expect no tax on inventory tables because the purchase order (PO) has no tax.
1. Create a purchase order without tax.
2. Create a blanket purchase order and approved supplier list.
3. Receive material consigned.
4. Consume the material causing transfer to regular.
5. Review transactions.
6. See tax calculated.
- Results in incorrect payments of tax and incorrect calculations of earnings.
- Delays paying vendors and reporting earnings.
- Critical issue. It has huge monetary impact, if this is not resolved. Need a fix/resolution as early as possible.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms