Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2015
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoice Hold Reason not displayed in Spanish in iProcurement
Value for field Motivo de Retencion (hold reason) is not translated to Spanish, and is rendered in English.
Steps To Reperoduce
1. Log in and access iProcurement.
2. Click Requisitions tab.
3. Click Search.
5. Search using Purchase Order.
6. Click on Requisition link.
7. Click on details button for a line.
8. Scroll to the bottom section factura (Invoice)
9. Value for Motivo de Retencion (Hold Reason) is not translated to Spanish, and is rendered in English as 'Quantity billed exceeds quantity received'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms