Performance Management Template Details Selected Are Not Displayed On Update
(Doc ID 2068899.1)
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : TEST., 12.1 HRMS RUP8 version, Appraisals
When viewing the details of an appraisal template, the sharing options show which items have been selected and checked when the template was created. When updating the same template and clicking on the 'Configure Sharing Options" checkbox and that region expands, none of the previously selected options are checked. All of the options have null values (not checked).
Expectation is that the previously selected options would retain their checkmark when you go to update the appraisal template.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Query up appraisal template
2. Select the temple and click on the Details icon
3. Can see all the options that have been selected when the template was created
4. Click on the Update Appraisal Template button
5. Scroll down to "Configure Sharing Options" checkbox and select this
6. Sharing options expand and nothing is selected. All the options are unchecked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document