Internal Server Error When Searching By Asset Attribute
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add attributes to asset search and search on the attribute, the following error occurs.
Internal Server Error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following example:
1. OR2 eAM Super User (Maintenance Super User)
Asset Numbers: Asset Numbers-> Asset Numbers, Org = OR2
Search for Asset #001.1649.41.209.
2. Click on the Attributes button.
3. Click on Attribute Values field. The Asset Attributes screen displays.
4. Attribute Group = General Asset Info Serial Number is second attribute
Maintenance Super User Vision Operations
1. Org = OR2
2. Assets-> Advanced Search->
3. Add Another = Attributes-> Add
4. Select Attribute = Vehicle Classifications.....Ford.F350.2000..
5. Press Go Button
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms