R12: Ebtax\AP: Unable to Calculate Taxes for Some Suppliers After Upgrade zxifsrvctypspkgb.pls or zxditaxapplipkgb.pls
(Doc ID 2069101.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.5 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.2]
Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.4 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.2]
Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.3 to 12.2.3 [Release 12.2]
Oracle E-Business Tax - Version 12.1.1 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.2 [Release 12.0 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Applied ZX RPC AUG 2015 19155343:R12.ZX.B
For supplier sites with AUTO_TAX_CALC_FLAG null tax is not calculated.
The flag can be seen in the Supplier Site form; this is
* Payables Responsibility
* Supplier form > query the supplier
* Look for the tab in hte left side: Tax and Reporting
* In the lower section of the form, find the Sites and select the right site.
* Click on Update for the Site you are evaluating.
* The LOV Calculate Tax is listed there.
Before patching tax was calculated for some suppliers having setup at sites: Allow Tax Applicability = Null.
System was not considering the tax set up at Supplier when the "Allow Tax Applicability" at supplier site flag was never set.
This was setup at:
1. Go to Payables Responsibility.
2. Navigate to the Suppliers Form
3. Query the specific supplier with the issue
4. Goto Tax and Reporting form, you can check the Allow Tax applicability value listed
Here you will find the Allow Tax Applicability for the Supplier Level,
5. On that form, look for the Supplier Sites section
6. Click on update for the specific site with the issue
7. Confirm the value that you have for Calculate Tax at Supplier Site level
Ideally the flag at Supplier level should not be 'No' in case customer wants the tax to be calculated as the supplier site level.
So either correct the Allow Tax Applicability flag at Supplier level (or) check the flag at supplier site level for the reported issue to be resolved.
Process for applicability should be picked up from the Supplier in case the supplier site do not have any setup.
This is the reason the flag "Allow Tax Applicability" is existing in both Supplier and Supplier Site.
The User Interface UI behavior is not going to change with the patch.
Allow Tax Applicability flag would be picked up from Party tax Profile for Suppliers.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document