Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Vendor Novation is performed to create a modification with a new supplier and when Verify Vendor Eligibility Configuration (EPLS) action is performed, the UI is retrieving supplier from base document and not the new supplier from modification.
How to reproduce the issue.
1. Navigate to CLM Purchasing Contracting Professional >Buyers Work Center>Awards
2. Create and approve an award
3. Navigate to 'Contract Administration' tab and select Supplier the Award and perform Supplier Name change' from actions drop down
4. Complete the fields on the page ( enter new supplier details; other Modification related fields)
5. Click .Check Exceptions'
6. Verify the exceptions and select the checkbox
7. Once the current request is completed a modification is created
8. Complete the modification
9. Select 'Verify vendor Eligibility' from the actions drop down
10. Notice that the supplier retrieved is from the base document and not the new vendor from the modification
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms