Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Repair Execution
When attempting to save a job in Repair Execution, the following error occurs.
VALIDATION ERROR HAPPENED!
An error occured while updating the material requirement(s). Please check the 'Pending Jobs and Schedules' form to view the errors.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a repair job (WIP job) from depot repair for a serialized part with an associated repair bill/routing.
2. Go to technician portal and search for repair job.
3. Assign Evaluation details and save.
4. Click on Repair Execution tab and enter resolution information. Save.
5. Errors are received. Why are errors received?
6. Proceed to select repair components, including serialized part being repaired. Click Issue.
7. Select repair operations and Complete. Go. Job is completed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms