Last updated on JULY 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer Form, Site Profile Amounts Issue: Profile Amounts that Default From Profile Class Reset to Null After Saving
Raises Error: "Value for cust_account_profile_id - currency_code must be unique "
Steps to reproduce :
1) Navigate to Customers -> Standard
2) Search for a customer, with a Account number
3) Click on Details button
4) (N) Site TAB - Click on Details button
5) Select Profile Amount tab.
Click 'Yes' to the message "This profile does not exist at the site level.
Do you want to create a new profile?"
6) Select the Profile Amounts tab.
7) Click to open the USD currency and enter the following amounts:
Credit Limit = 500
Order Credit Limit = 100
9) Observe that user is not able to update the site level profile amounts and below error message is coming.
'Error - Value for cust_account_profile_id - currency_code must be unique.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms