R12: AP: When Unapplying The Prepayment, The Message Appears: Do you want to save the changes you have made?
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle eBusiness Suite (EBS) release 12, when the prepayment is unapplied, the following message is displayed:
Even after acknowledging the message, the prepayment does not get unapplied.
1. With an Accounts Payables (AP) enabled responsibility, navigate to Invoices > Entry > Invoices.
2. Query for the prepayment invoice.
3. Click 'Actions... 1' button and select 'Apply/Unapply Prepayment'.
4. The 'Apply/Unapply Prepayment' form opens.
5. In 'Existing Prepayment Applications' section, tick the 'Unapply' checkbox against the one row that appears and click 'Apply/Unapply' button.
Result: Get the message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms