POXSTDPC: Approval Group LOV Does Not Display Newly Defined Approval Group
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Approvals - Req, PO
An approval group has been defined as illustrated in the following screenshot:
But when attempting to assign the approval group the List of Values (LOV) for the Approval Groups does not contain the defined approval group. This is illustrated in the following screenshot:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an approval group without approval rules.
2. Navigate to Approvals > Approval Assignments.
3. Query up an existing Position.
4. Add a rule for document type 'Purchase Requisition' and invoke the LOV for the Approval Groups.
5. The approval group does not display the approval group.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms