Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Installments Window data is cleared when querying data using Find Account Details and then back to the window.
Steps to Reproduce
Login to Receivables Responsibility.
1. Go to Transactions Window
2. Query a transaction
3. Go to Actions --> Installments
4. Check the installment data
5. Click find button and the Find Account Details window pops up
6. Query a specific account and it returns no data
7. Close the window and go back to the installment window
The window is cleared (even if the data is returned and the installment window is closed)
8. Close the window
9. Go to Actions --> Installments but it is still cleared
10. Close the transaction window and find the transaction again and go to Actions --> Installments and now it shows data
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms