Cannot Create Purchase Order After Awarding RFQ Associated to Services Requisition Where Quote Amount Less Than Requisition Amount
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While attempting to create purchase order after awarding RFQ, the following error occurs:
Steps to reproduce:
- For a RFQ, from Actions menu, select option 'Create Purchase Order'.
- The error occurs.
1. Occurs when there is a backing requisition for the RFQ
2. PO creation from Sourcing RFQ is working fine for Requisitions with line type Goods
3. PO Creation is working fine for Line Type=Services, if the Quotation Amount is same as Requisition amount. (Price=1 and Quote Amount=Requisition Quantity).
4. The system fails to create a Quotation if Quotation Amount less than the Requisition Amount.
5. These patches are already applied Patch 19021814:R12.PON.B (PONCRPOB.pls-120.41.12010000.7) and Patch 20930010:R12.PO.B (POXBWP1B.pls 120.73.12010000.107)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms