Multipile AGIS Journals Are Grouping Into One Batch Though Currency Is Different.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AGIS General Ledger
Multiple AGIS Journals are grouping into one Batch though currency is different.
The Batches with different currency and account details are clubbed to one batch.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Log in to Desktop Integration
2. Select the AGIS Integrator
3. Download the Document
4. Enter the transaction details with a Currency
5. Upload the spreadsheet
6. Enter the transaction with a different currency
7. Keep the Batch name same as previous transaction and upload
8. Run the Intercompany Import Program
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms