Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Financials for the Americas - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 version, Argentina Payables
The withholding tax is still present in the Distributions form after removing
the withholding tax code from the Invoice Distribution Withholdings form and validating the invoice.
Expect to have that awt removed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Oracle Payables - Argentina localization
2. Path: Invoices -> Entry -> Invoices
3. Query an invoice
4. Go to Tools --> Invoice Withholding Distributions
5. Remove the Withholding tax code form the Invoice Distributions withholding
6. Path: Other -> Requests -> Run
7. Run the Invoice Validation concurrent program
The withholding tax is still present in the Distribution form.
WORKAROUND: The issue does not occur using online invoice validation.
The issue occurs for all invoices, including new invoices when using Argentina localization.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot see the correct withholding tax on the invoice.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms