JLZZPIDW Can Not Remove Withholding Tax Codes from the Invoice Distribution Withholdings Form
(Doc ID 2071169.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financials for the Americas - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 version, Argentina Payables
The withholding tax is still present in the Distributions form after removing
the withholding tax code from the Invoice Distribution Withholdings form and validating the invoice.
Expect to have that awt removed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Oracle Payables - Argentina localization
2. Path: Invoices -> Entry -> Invoices
3. Query an invoice
4. Go to Tools --> Invoice Withholding Distributions
5. Remove the Withholding tax code form the Invoice Distributions withholding
6. Path: Other -> Requests -> Run
7. Run the Invoice Validation concurrent program
The withholding tax is still present in the Distribution form.
WORKAROUND: The issue does not occur using online invoice validation.
The issue occurs for all invoices, including new invoices when using Argentina localization.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot see the correct withholding tax on the invoice.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document