Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PERWSHRG form (Enter & Maintain) in US HR Super User responsibility does not allow tab thru past Previous Term Date
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: US HR responsibility (HR Super User or HR Manager) Navigation: People > Enter and Maintain
2. As soon as the user is on the People form, the Last Name field is highlighted, Continue tabbing, the cursor moves sequentially to the next field in the form.
3. Keep Tabbing till the user reaches the Rehire Tab > Previous Term Date field
4. When user tabs out of the Previous Term date field, the cursor goes back to the Last Name field
5. As per the sequence, the cursor should move to the Reason field after tabbing out of Previous Term Date. But this does not happen.
6. When using Data loaders, since the tab sequence is disrupted, the flow breaks and the Data Loader exits out or pause with an error.
7. Manual intervention is required to click on the Reason field and then resume tabbing to move forward.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms