Excluded Options Appear In Restored Configuration
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Configurator - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.8 version, Active Model Generation
In customer model, based on user inputs, a configurator extension (CX) excludes options in an option feature which is not compatible and they are not displayed to users. When this configuration is restored, the options/option features which are excluded are restored as selectable to users.
Expect that selections will be retained when a configuration is restored.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Launch the model.
2. Observer the selection states of option feature are selectable.
3. Select the Boolean feature.
4. Execute the oncommand CX which checks if boolean feature is selected and excludes all options of option feature.
5. After CX is executed, the option feature and all its options have selection state of excluded.
6. Save the Configuration.
7. Restore the configuration and observe that the option feature is not excluded.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms