Create schedule: Error thrown while creating exception
(Doc ID 2071881.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
While trying to add an exception (Local or Global) during schedule creation it is throwing an following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in to the application
- Navigate to: Global Super HRMS Manager > Work Structures > Work Schedules > Maintain Schedules > Schedule
- Create a new schedule for any existing pattern
Pattern - Start Date: 1-Jan-2014; End Date: 31-Dec-2016
Schedule - Start date: 1-Jan-2015; End Date: 31-Dec-2014
- During schedule creation, add different exceptions, both in local and global categories
- Tried different scenarios including Exception
Start Date - 1-Jan-2015 12:00 Hrs and End Date - 31-Dec-2015 13:00 Hrs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document