An Error Is Thrown When Blanket Purchase Agreement Associated with the Updated Contact After Changing Contact Address
Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After changing Contact Address, an error is thrown when Blanket Purchase Agreement(BPA) associated with the Contact is updated.
Error: Supplier Contact (VALUE=S) is not active and valid contact for the specified supplier site.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE ISSUE
1. Create a BPA1 and approve
Supplier=supplierA Site=SiteA Contact=ContactA
2. Supply Base > Suppliers
3. Query the supplier
4. Click "Contact Directory" linke
5. Click Update icon for ContactA
6. Delete the address assigned and assign a different address.
7. Purchase Orders > Purchase Order Summary
8. Query BPA1
9. Update the BPA(Example: Expiration Date)
11. Click Approve button
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms