R12:JL:AP: JLBRPICD Brazilian Payables Import Bank Collection Documents Program Shows Error "Invalid Arreas Data"
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financials for the Americas - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to import bank collection documents,
the following error occurs.
Description: Invalid Arreas Data
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: CLL: Brazilian Payables DDA Loader - Add On Localization
2. Path: Run -> Single Request
3. Run the Program - DDA File Load (CLL_F394_DDAL)
4. Responsibility: Oracle Payables -> Brazilian localization
5. Path: Other -> Requests -> Run
6. Run the Brazilian Payables Import Bank Collection Documents Program (JLBRPICD)
7. Path: Brazilian Localization -> Collection Documents -> Maintain Interface
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms