For FCE Models, Totals Are Not Written To CZ_CONFIG_ITEMS Table
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Configurator Developer - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.8 version, Model Structure
When using FCE models, the table cz_config_items is not updated with the value of any Total. This is different than when using OCE models where this information is saved in the cz_config_items table and can be retrieved.
Expect that the the value of the Total field will be saved in the cz_config_items table.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Order Management responsibility
2. Navigate to Sales Orders
3. Enter a new sales order
4. Enter header level information as appropriate
5. Navigate to lines tab
6. Enter a published model that has a Total feature
7. Click on the Configurator button and make appropriate selections
8. Click on Finish
9. From the sales order, click on the Book Order button
10. Query from the cz_config_items and see that there is no record for the total feature and value
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms