Not All Instances Are Returned From Install Base Simple Search
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When searching for item instances in some responsibilities searching using order number alone does not return all of the expected instances for a specific item.
If the search is performed using order number and item then all the expected instances of this item are returned.
Issue affects only certain responsibilities
Expect all item instances to be returned when searching by order number alone
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Oracle Installed Base Agent User > Item Instances > Item Instance
2. Query for instances using Order Number only
3. See XX instances found for item YYYYY
4. Query for instances using Order Number and Item Number YYYYY
5. See XXX instances returned
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms