Unable To Collapse All In The Auto Complete Screen
(Doc ID 2072628.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Configurator Developer - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Configurator Build 126.96.36.199.7, Model Structure
In the Configurator Developer Repository when clicking on the "Collapse All" Icon in the Auto Complete Screen, instead of just collapsing the list, the User Interface re-appears. This occurs after creating a simple BOM model, exploding and populating the BOM into the Repository and using the Fusion Configurator Engine (FCE).
When using the Auto Complete Screen and clicking on the "Collapse All" Icon, the list should collapse.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Oracle Configurator Responsibility,
2) Navigate to the Repository,
3) Launch the Model from the Test Model Button in OCD,
2) Immediately hit the Finish button without making a selection,
3) The "Configuration Changed / Auto Complete" screen appears,
4) Click on "Collapse All" and you are immediately returned back to the UI.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document