Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of <Bug 21835831>
The data on the Time Entry Detail Report is not matching the explosion in either the Self Service timecard or the Time Entry/Validation (PUI) form.
The explosion on the Self-Service timecard and the PUI form are correct but the Time Entry detail Report is not.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Self-Service timecard for an employee who is OTLR-enabled
2. Enter time for employee with an Early Start/Late Stop
3. The explosion on the Self-service Timecard is correct
4. Run Transfer Time from OTL to BEE
5. Looking at timecard in PUI form it is correct
6. Run the Time entry Detail Report it is incorrect and inconsistent with the other timecard details
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms