Unable To Add Attributes to Assets After Database Upgrade
(Doc ID 2072836.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add attributes to an asset, the following error occurs.
FRM-99999: Error 408 occurred.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following example:
1. EAM: Assets: Asset Numbers: Asset Numbers
2. Create Asset: TEST, asset group TEST GROUP
3. Push Attributes Button:
add the groups: X , Y - no problem
4. Add attribute Z FRM-99999:
Error 408 occurred.
5. Close out of assets form,
6. Do you want to save the changes you have made? If I say YES, it saves the transaction:
FRM-40400: Transaction complete: 3 records applied and saved.
When I click OK the error message comes back again: FRM-99999: Error 408 occurred.
7. If I have to answer NO to get out of the record. It did not save the Asset Attributes. If I pull up the Attributes Assignments, the three groups are still there: X,Y , Z , they are
assigned to the asset. But when open the asset record, click Attributes to fill in the details it repeats the above error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document