Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2015
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EYU 2014-2015 Reconciliation Report has incorrect figures
Final page of the EYU Reconciliation Report 2014-2015 is not reporting the correct figures making reconciling the EYU's very difficult.
An employee has two NI categories recorded on the FPS the taxable pay and tax paid figures are being doubled in the reconciliation report, but reporting correctly on the EYU output.
Tax paid figures shouldn't be doubled.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create an employee on 01-JUN-2014 with NI category 'A'.
2) Run payroll,prepayments and FPS for June 2014.
3) update the ni category to 'C' effective from 01-July-2014.
4) Run payroll,prepayments and FPS for July 2014.
5) Run payroll,prepayments for Aug 2014.
6) submit the EYU process.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms