Purchase Order and Requisition have Different UNIT_PRICE but the Same AMOUNT
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 11.5.1 to 12.2.5 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order (PO) and Requisition amounts match but the total price does not.
Example of data from Purchase Order - Data Collection script <NOTE: 549347.1>:
pol.UNIT_PRICE = 80.00
pol.amount = 8500
pol.FROM_HEADER_ID = 689140
pol.FROM_LINE_ID = 883791
poll.price_override = 80.00
poll.amount = 8500
prl.UNIT_PRICE = 85.00
prl.QUANTITY = 100
amount = 8500
1. Created a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) for a Job (Business Analyst), agreed rate - USD 80 / hr, option 'Allow price override' checked and amount limit set to USD 90 / hr.
2. Created an Approved Supplier List (ASL) for the commodity / supplier combination
3. Created a Contingent Worker Request for the job (Business Analyst), with ASL reference supplier details with BPA reference defaulted, indicated rate at 80 and Rate negotiable set to Yes and rate limit indicated as 90.
4. Selected 85 as the rate and completed the requisition and approvals
5. PO is automatically generated based on the workflow setting
6. On the PO, the price is indicated as 80, the requisition price is 85. It appears that the price is overridden based on the BPA price.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms