Last updated on APRIL 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Release Management - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Currency Check *** 05-Apr-2017
On : 12.2.2 version, Demand Processor Related Issue
Quantity on the Sales Order line is getting updated through RLM update for ATO line.
Observed that when Work Order is created for the Sales Order line, the quantity gets
reduced via the Sales Order. Ideally, it should not have got updated.
Expectation is that after the work order is created the sales order line cannot be updated
by increase /decrease in quantity.
1. Responsibility: Release Management
2. Run DSP > Order Api Create Order line
3. Order Line 8.1 shows qty = 10
4. Work order for line 8.1 shows qty = 10
5. Order line updated via new schedule reducing line qty = 8
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms