Error Invalid Shipping Method For One or More Lines of The Ship Set While Changing Warehouse On Order Header
(Doc ID 2073395.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Trx Changes & Cancellations
When the profile OM: Autoschedule Sets is set to NO, While changing header level Warehouse on an existing order on the Quick Sales Order form, the following errors occur:
User-Defined Exception in Package OE_SCHEDULE_UTIL Procedure Cascade_Ship_set_attr.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Super User Responsibility
2. Query the sales order using the Quick Order Organizer
4. Select the appropriate order -> Open
5. Quick Sales Order is open with the appropriate order
6. Click on the Others Tab on the Order Header
7. Change the Warehouse (for example change from A to B)
8. Error is displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document