Records In MTH_TAG_READINGS_UNPROCESS_ERR But No Notification Of Any Errors
(Doc ID 2073508.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Manufacturing Operations Center - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Data Model and ETL
Records in MTH_TAG_READINGS_UNPROCESS_ERR But No Notification of any Errors
After loading data for extensible attributes, we found that there were records in the table MTH_TAG_READINGS_UNPROCESS_ERR. After looking at the data in the table, we understand why these records are there.
The problem is that there was nothing to tell us that these records did not get loaded. The concurrent program (Process Transactions) didn't generate any messages.
There should have been a notification or message generated "somewhere" to notify us of the records that did not load.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
(1) Query the table MTH.MTH_TAG_READINGS_UNPROCESS_ERR
select * from MTH.MTH_TAG_READINGS_UNPROCESS_ERR;
(2) Create the CSV file MTH_TAG_READINGS_RAW.CSV with tags that are not defined in MOC.
(3) Run the scenario MTH_PKG_TAG_READINGS_RAW
(4) Run the concurrent program "MTH: Process Transactions" with the options (INCR, TAG, ,)
(5) Query the table MTH.MTH_TAG_READINGS_UNPROCESS_ERR. There should be new records for the tags that did not exist.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document