Duplicate Fields In iProcurement WF Email Notification
(Doc ID 2073786.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.2.4 version, Approval List and Workflow
When reviewing requisitions approval notifications emails in Microsoft Outlook several fields are duplicated. Viewing the same notification in the worklist it appear properly.
Users expect to view the Requisition Approval Notifications without duplicated fields regardless of where they are viewed.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to Microsoft Outlook
2. Review Forward Purchasing Requisition # 12345 for Approval
3. Shows workflow Notification with Duplicate fields.
4. Sign on to Application
5. Navigation: Workflow > Notifications
6. Locate Requisition: Purchasing Requisition 12345 for (2,500.00 USD)
7. Review Notification details and none of the fields are duplicated.
8. Purchasing Requisition 123456 for (3,000.00 USD)
9. Review Notification details none of the fields are duplicated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document