Last updated on APRIL 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.2.4 and later
Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Internet Explorer 11 and Excel 2013, user sees no data in Excel spreadsheet after exporting items.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Oracle Product Hub OPH : Using an OPH responsibility such as Development Manager Responsibility, navigate to Item Catalog > Item Simple Search
2. Perform Simple Search for items
3. Select the items for export
4. Export all with Viewer: Excel 2013
5. Open Excel file, note a blank spreadsheet
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms