R12.1.3: Volume Offer Retroactive Backdated With Third Party Accrual Date IS Not Calculated Correctly
(Doc ID 2074211.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Volume offer retroactive backdated with TPA (third party accrual) date is not calculating correctly. The retroactive flag adjustment (on the market eligibility options) is checked and the behaviour should be that old orders are supposed to be accrued to current discount percentage but this is not happening the flag is being ignored.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Create a Volume offer with the following:
- Create of an offer with a table discount rule
- From 0 to 4 qty I give 500 in amount
- From 4 to 999999999 qty I give 0 in amount
- For one item
- Market eligibility :
- Sales Method : Indirect
- Customer name level
- Market option : Retroactive flagged
- Offers status active
- Third party from resale table launched for one specific batch for the test (batch on the past)
- Calculation of the offer : accrual lines created (respecting the maximum of 4x500)
- FAE for volume offer is run, note that nothing happens on the budget earned checkbook) - it is expected that there should be a volume offer backdated decrease line as the quantity is 5 on the second tier
- OZF update budget launched
The calculation for indirect TPA Volume Offers is the same whether retroactive is flagged or not
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!