Last updated on MAY 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While performing receipt of Outside Processing items in the mobile, the list of values (LOV) for field Job/Sched/Batch is showing cancelled shipments as well.
When selecting such a value in the list, the following error occurs.
Create PO interface record failed. | No records match your selection.
Cancelled shipments should not show up in the LOV for field Job/Sched/Batch.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to the mobile Receipt page
2. Enter the PO number and the PO line number
3. Open the list of values for field Job/Sched/Batch
4. See several records appear
5. Select a record and go ahead with the transaction
6. Getting the reported error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms