Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Upon running the Compute Milestones Completion Date for Assignment concurrent request, workload assignments system milestones are not being updated with
the Actual Completions Dates.
1. Create a Requisition
2. Create a workload assignment for the Requisition
3. In the Workload Assignment, add system milestones for Create Solicitation, Publish Solicitation, Create Award and Approve the Award. (User defined milestones could also be added, but at a minimal add the system)
4. Assign the assignment to a buyer
5. Complete all subsequent transactions for the Requisition---create and publish a solicitation
6. Run the Compute Milestones Completion Date for Assignment concurrent request
7. Open the assignment up and note that The Create Award and Approve Award System Events are populated with today's date. However, the Award is not created yet. It is incorrectly populating. It should populate with the data when actual date of create the award.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms