Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When manual adjustment of type "Decrease Committed and Earnings" is created, it creates accrual of type adjustment and reduces the committed amount. When more fund is requested the whole requested amount is not considered for distribution since only accrual of type utilization is considered to derive for differential amount to be distributed.
Whole amount requested post manual adjustment of type "Decrease Committed and Earnings" is not considered for earning posting for lumpsum offer.
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management
- Navigation: Budget > Budget Request
- Create Budget Request for 0.58
- Run Utilize Lumpsum Offers. Creates Accrual Earnings for 0.58. Earnings = 446.58
- Create Offer Adjustment by 0.60, then earnings has been decreased by -0.6. Earnings = 445.98
- Create Budget Request for 1.00
- Run Utilize Lumpsum Offers. The earning becomes 446.38 because it only accrues earnings for (1-0.6) = 0.4
- It causes the variance.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms