Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When searching in iRecruitment, the Clear button only clears the search criteria but not the results. Moreover, the results of the search still shows on the page after going to a different page and back to the page.
1. navigate to iRecruitment Recruiter-> iRecruitment Home
2. click on either the Vacancies or the Candidates tab
3. perform a search which will return records
4. press the Clear button (it will clear the search criteria but not the results)
5. click on the other tab and return to the page, e.g. if on the Vacancies tab then click on the Candidates tab and then the Vacancies tab.
Is this intended or a bug?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms