OEXOEORD: When Using Line Level Credit Checking Credit Check Failure Hold Message Pops up for Each Line When Function Price Line Is Used in One of the Line.
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.0 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that when using line level credit checking , if the price line action is performed on one line and order fails in credit check then the pop up message is appearing for each line that is placed on the credit check hold
Expected is the credit check hold should be applied to all lines but message should appear only once in the messaging window.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log Into order management Responsibility
2. Navigate to :Setup>Rules>Credit: Setup he Credit Check rule with Line Level Credit Checking.
3. Navigate to Receivables> Customers> Standard: Setup the Credits Limits for the customer at Site Level.
4. Enter an order with 4-5 lines for same item and Book the order , the order amount should be less the Over all Credit Limit so that order does not go on credit check failure hold.
5. Now change the price of the Item in Price list so that when doing the repricing on the line it exceeds the over all limit.
6. Open the order and on one of the line go to action > Price :Line.
7. When order goes on the credit check failure hold observe message appearing for each line.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms