E-Business Suite - Oracle Knowledge Management (not InQuira): Issues After Upgrade to 12.2.4 (HTML Color Tag, Import with RTE Contents)
(Doc ID 2075224.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Knowledge Management - Version 12.2.4 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.2.4 -
1) After upgrading to Release 12.2.4, users cannot create a Solution with a HTML color tag.
2) Also, they are getting an error while uploading the Rich Text Editor contents.
Expect to have no errors, and the ability to create a Solution with HTML color tag.
"The document you uploaded has been modified to remove restricted tags.
Please check the document and replace it if necessary."
"An error occurred while uploading the rich text editor contents.
Please contact your System Administrator for help."
(R) Knowledge Base System Administrator
(N) Knowledge Management > Knowledge
- Click on Authoring
- Click on Create a Solution
(R) Knowledge Base
- Select Flow, Solution Type
- Import the contents of an HTML file
=> Get the first message.
- Try to add the Category (or make a change to the statement, such as Content Type)
=> Get the second message.
What is Working (Workaround):
- If the user selects the Category before importing the file, they can publish the Solution.
- Everything works fine when importing a plain text file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document