R12:CE: Generic Data Fix (GDF) Patch For Bank Account Transfer (BAT) Cancelled Without Being Uncleared
(Doc ID 2075609.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.1.1 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Bank Account Transfers (BAT) are Cancelled without Unclearing cashflows
Steps to reproduce:
- Log into Oracle applications using a Cash Management responsibility.
- Open hyperlink of Bank Account Transfer (BAT)
(N) Cash Management Responsibility > Bank Account Transfer >
- Query a Bank Account Transfer
- Cancel the BAT without Unclearing its Cashflows.
- If the Cashflows encounter the problematic scenario then it will be cancelled without Unclearing. So far it has not been reproduced on will.
- Click on 'View Accounting Details' of Cashflows. It does not show UnClearing event.
- The accounting of missing UnClearing events creates imbalance in General Ledger accounting entries.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document