Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Get an error message 'Unable to merge document' after CO Signature on a modification.
Performed Vendor Novation (Supplier Name change) and when the modification is created, completed the data and submitted for CO signature. Upon CO Signature we get 'Unable to Merge' error.
how to consistently reproduce the issue.
1. Navigate to CLM Purchasing Contracting Professional >Buyers Work Center>Awards
2. Create and approve an award
3. Navigate to 'Contract Administration' tab and select Supplier the Award and perform Supplier Name change' from actions drop down
4. Complete the fields on the page ( enter new supplier details; other Modification related fields)
5. Click .Check Exceptions'
6. Verify the exceptions and select the check box
7. Once the current request is completed a modification is created
8. Complete the modification and submit for Contracting Officer signature
9. Login as Contracting Officer and open the approval task
10. Click 'Accept' and enter user credentials.
11. Click 'Accept'
12. Get an error message
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms