Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R12 Purchasing issue - Invoice Match Option in supplier record from Purchasing site is not populating on purchase order shipment record after changing the supplier information in the purchase order header.
1. Purchase order is autocreated from a requisition - and the supplier and site either exist on the requisition or are added during autocreate.
- The match option on the supplier used is Purchase Order
2. Purchase order is created and now the user is changing the Supplier or Supplier Site that has match option of Receipt
- The match option is not changing
3. In the purchase order shipment - there is a match option - Receipt or Purchase Order - its expected this should keep in synch with the value
that was selected on the Supplier and Supplier Site record.
The match option however is not changing - to match the new supplier/supplier site which the user selected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms