Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Preventive Maintenance (PM) wok orders are generated when PM schedule is disabled.
The asset number GIPCIBAGHOUSE B has 4 PM schedules defined. One of the PM schedules has Meter associated to it. We are able to do a PM forecast for this asset when the PM schedule with meter has been end dated, however when it is active we are unable to forecast the work orders.
PM work orders should be generated when PM schedule is enabled.
No PM work orders should be generated when PM schedule in disabled.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following exmaple:
1. PM: Work Order PM forecasting Issue Org=32A
EAM: Asset Number: Asset Number GIPCIBAGHOUSE B is associated with 8 activities, GIPCI38411.... GIPCI39808, One activity GIPCI39804 is end dated 7/27/2015
2. EAM: Preventive Maintenance-> Schedule Definition (no end dated schedules)
4 PM schedules associated with the asset GIPCIBAGHOUSE B01., GIPCIBAGHOUSE B-03
3. Open individual schedule. GIPCIBAGHOUSE B01., Activity GIPCI38411 GIPCI39806, this schedule has a meter
4. Open individual schedule GIPCIBAGHOUSE B-03, Activity GIPCI39806
5. Open individual schedule GIPCIBAGHOUSE B-02, Activity GIPCI39805
6. Open individual schedule GIPCIBAGHOUSE B.00, Activity GIPCI39841
7. EAM: WorK Order Planning-> Maintenance Workbench
Forecast Work Orders (WOs) for Assets with Work (no forecasted WOs)
8. Disable PM schedule with a meter (end date schedule)
9. EAM: Work Order Planning-> Maintenance Workbench-> Forecast Work Orders (WOs) for Assets with Work (many WOs proposed)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms