RCVRCVRC - Performance Issue Retrieving Data on Receiving Transaction Summary Form
(Doc ID 2076335.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 11.5.10.CU2 to 12.2 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to query transactions from the receiving transactions form, the form takes more than 3 minutes
to retrieve the transaction lines.
The performance is fine if the Receipt have few transactions (10-20), but the performance goes down drastically down if the Receipt has more transactions (1000-2000+).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to "Purchasing Super User" responsibility
2. Open "Receiving Transaction Summary" form
3. Enter receipt # in Receipt field and click on Find button
4. "Receipt Header Summary" form will open
5. Press Transactions button
6. It takes 3-4 minutes to load "Receipt Transaction Summary" form
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document